Skills: Business Analyst
Experience: 1 + Years
Education: Masters Degree
Location: Alberta, Canada
Analyst, Health and Wellness
Job Overview: This individual is accountable for extracting data, data validation developing reports and transforming them into Power Point presentation to inform the end consumer. The reports are used to inform decisions, identify trends and corrective actions.
- Key Accountabilities: Creating the logic to extract the data from Cority (health data application), validation of the data, transform the data into visual representation for end consumers, driving continuous improvement and identifying corrective actions to address data quality. The individual will liaison with Senior Analysts outside of Health & Wellness for building Power BI Reports.
- Required Qualifications: Proven computer application knowledge with advanced understanding of Excel (pivot tables, v-lookups, advanced filters) and PowerPoint.
- Experience and Education:
- Experience dealing with highly sensitive information (health records), advance training and experience with MS office suite with superior
- Craft and present summary reports, performance metrics reports, graphical representation and presentations as required
- Data visualization experience
- Experience with applications such as Cority and Power BI are a nice to have
- A continuous improvement mindset and are able to provide recommendations on how to represent the data, and support the overall imperative to make data informed decisions
- A zero-tolerance for shortcuts, and if the procedure is incorrect, you fix it
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today's world of work - it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking for from your next role.