Do you love collaborating with teams to solve complex problems?Would developing cutting-edge energy solutions excite you?Join our innovating Field Services team
As part of Baker Hughes, we are an energy technology company and strive for innovation in everything we do. We pride ourselves to be a diverse and inclusive company that provides growth opportunities to the right candidate.Partner with the best
As a Field Specialist - Wellbore Construction (liner Hangers) and Lower Completions (Sand Control, you will play a vital role onsite with our customers. Leading the installation and maintenance activities, you will work with customers to troubleshoot issues and ensure safe and compliant installations. You will be the onsite expert, continually developing your knowledge and skills to deliver innovative solutions for customers.
As a Field Specialist, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Running multiple applications of medium to high risk in one or more product lines in the Wellbore Construction - Liner Hangers - and/or Lower Completions - Sand Control.
- Expanding and applying application knowledge and expertise to include applications of increasing complexity and/or risk in Wellbore Construction and/or Lower Completions
- Ensuring supplied equipment is compatible with all other equipment used for job.
- Providing front-line support with customer and accurately completes all paperwork prior to or upon completion of job.
- Using experience and knowledge of applications to ensure products and services are of highest quality.
- Conducting on-the-job training for some Wellbore Construction and/or Lower
- Conducting all business activities in accordance with Baker Hughes HSE policies, Legal Compliance requirements and Baker Hughes Core Values
To be successful in this role you will have:
- High School Diploma or GED.
- 5+ years of Field experience supporting Completions and Well Intervention products
- Thorough mechanical and application proficiency with Wellbore Construction and/or Lower Completions products in one or more product lines.
- Experience running Liners in new drill well applications and/or experience running Screen liners in gravel packing applications.
- Proficient at rotating liner systems to desired setting depth.
- Thorough knowledge of drilling and completion techniques and drilling/work over rig operations.
- Basic knowledge of Hydraulic calculations
- Willingness to cross train in other product line specialties
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Strong communication skills & the ability to work well with others
- This role will require you to work on 24 hour call and travel 75 to 100% of the time. This will also require 25% offshore travel.
- Ability to travel to remote location and work in different states.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship
- Must be able to work in a safe manner abiding by company safety standards
- Must have an active driver's license and able to drive a vehicle within the United States.
- Must be able to obtain a TWIC card
- No issues with working offshore. Traveling by boat.
- Works safely and keeps SAFETY as a top priority.
- Able to multitask and handle stressful situations.
Working with us
- Technical Degree or Associates Degree
- Experienced in running Liners and Sand Control Systems.
- Knowledge of Liner Cementing systems and operations.
- Knowledge of gravel packing systems and operations
- Previous Baker Hughes systems experience
- Proficient in other drilling operations.
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!
As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees, customers and the communities in which we operate, this role requires full vaccination for COVID-19 prior to beginning work.About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.