Skills: Reliability Engineer
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Debe, Penal/Debe Regional Corporation, Trinidad and Tobago
Massy Wood Ltd. is currently seeking expressions of interest for a Reliability Engineer role (listed below) for a potential project to be based in Trinidad.
- Assess & benchmark equipment integrity management systems for the oil and gas and/or petrochemical facilities.
- Perform fitness for service and remaining life assessment for equipment and systems and propose course of action (replacement, repair, continuous monitoring).
- Conduct Failure and Root Cause Analyses.
- Conduct Materials Selection and Corrosion Management.
- Conduct Maintenance Planning.
- Conduct Maintenance Scheduling
- Conduct Maintenance Cost Estimating
Skills / Qualifications
- First Degree in Engineering (BSc, BEng).
- Membership of a professional body preferred.
- Typically a minimum of 5-10 years' relevant experience.
- National citizen or permanent resident of Trinidad & Tobago
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world’s most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. At Wood our common purpose is to ‘unlock solutions to the world’s most critical challenges.’ Through the delivery of our Consulting, Project and Operations solutions across energy and the built environment we deliver exceptional returns for our clients, our people, our investors and the communities where we live and work. Visit us at www.woodplc.com and follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn.