Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Debe, Penal/Debe Regional Corporation, Trinidad and Tobago
Massy Wood Ltd. is currently seeking expressions of interest for a Architecture Engineer role (listed below) for a potential project to be based in Trinidad.
- Perform architecture engineering functions.
- Develop architecture designs for office accommodations, support services and other facilities for human occupancy in accordance with applicable codes and standards.
- Develop architecture designs for manned (or unmanned) process plant control rooms
- Develop and revise architecture drawings including use of 3-D facility models in collaboration with CAD resources and applicable software against process safety requirements in accordance with applicable codes and standards.
- Review architecture engineering design philosophies and procedures for compliance to process safety requirements in accordance with applicable codes and standards.
- Supervise Third Party Specialist providers.
Skills / Qualifications
- First Degree in Engineering (BSc, BEng).
- Membership of a professional body preferred.
- Typically a minimum of 5-10 years' relevant experience.
- National citizen or permanent resident of Trinidad & Tobago
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world’s most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. At Wood our common purpose is to ‘unlock solutions to the world’s most critical challenges.’ Through the delivery of our Consulting, Project and Operations solutions across energy and the built environment we deliver exceptional returns for our clients, our people, our investors and the communities where we live and work. Visit us at www.woodplc.com and follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn.