Skills: Engineering Manager
Experience: 12 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Debe, Penal/Debe Regional Corporation, Trinidad and Tobago
Massy Wood Ltd. is currently seeking expressions of interest for a Engineering Manager role (listed below) for a potential project to be based in Trinidad.
- Review and optimize engineering work breakdown structure (WBS) for assigned project(s) based on the relevant Project Management Methodology (PMM) Stage Gate requirements.
- Review and optimize engineering scope and documentation with input from all internal and external stakeholders.
- Review and optimize engineering integrated project execution plan for assigned project(s) including looking for opportunities within the portfolio of projects, and in line with oil and gas and petrochemical industry codes and
- Review and optimize engineering manhours, resource allocation and cost estimate for assigned project(s).
- Review and optimize integrated schedule based on agreed WBS for assigned project(s) in line with Scheduling guidelines and internal and/or external benchmarks.
- Review and optimize procurement plan for assigned project(s) seeking savings from e-auctions and portfolio in line with Supply Chain Management guidelines.
- Review gate review package and documentation for assigned project(s) as per relevant PMM Stage Gate requirements and support Internal Decision Board preparation, meeting and post meeting follow-up actions.
Skills / Qualifications
- First Degree in Engineering (BSc, BEng).
- Master's Degree (MSc, MBA) preferred
- Membership of a professional body.
- Typically a minimum of 12 years' relevant experience.
- National citizen or permanent resident of Trinidad & Tobago
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world’s most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. At Wood our common purpose is to ‘unlock solutions to the world’s most critical challenges.’ Through the delivery of our Consulting, Project and Operations solutions across energy and the built environment we deliver exceptional returns for our clients, our people, our investors and the communities where we live and work. Visit us at www.woodplc.com and follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn.