Skills: Business Analyst
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Masters Degree
Location: Saudi Arabia
Aramco energizes the world economy.
Aramco occupies a unique position in the global energy industry. We are the world's largest producer of hydrocarbons (oil and gas), with the lowest upstream carbon intensity of any major producer.
With our significant investment in technology and infrastructure, we strive to maximize the value of the energy we produce for the world along with a commitment to enhance Aramco's value to society.
Headquartered in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and with offices around the world, we combine market discipline with a generations' spanning view of the future, born of our nine decades experience as responsible stewards of the Kingdom's vast hydrocarbon resources. This responsibility has driven us to deliver significant societal and economic benefits to not just the Kingdom, but also to a vast number of communities, economies, and countries that rely on the vital and reliable energy that we supply.
We are one of the most profitable companies in the world, as well as amongst the top five global companies by market capitalization.
We are seeking a Business Systems Analyst to join the Digital Transformation (DT) Administration Area.
Digital Transformation is responsible for providing accelerated digital transformation through business-led corporate digital flagship programs to improve financial performance, generate revenue from new businesses, strengthen climate leadership position, optimize supply chain, ensure compliance and adherence to internal and external guidelines, enhance operational performance and prepare workforce for digital era.
The Business Systems Analyst primary role is to lead/Co-lead a digital flagship program, maintain business relationships, identify business challenges or opportunities of digital solutions, handle the growth and success of a business, involve researching market insights, opportunities for new growth, industry trends, and support with a variety of marketing and business development activities for the respective program and stakeholders.
You will be required to perform the following:
- Develop and lead high impact digital transformation top-down cross-organizational flagship programs and initiatives at various business levels
- Develop and review digital business engagement strategies, partnership themes, and business plan initiatives and ensure alignment with digital and corporate strategic objectives
- Conduct engagement workshops, identify top and complex business challenges, ideate relevant digital solutions, perform economic studies and cost analysis and facilitate design thinking practices
- Prioritize digital use cases, secure funds, facilitate MVP and digital solutions development with execution agencies
- Act as the digital organization focal point of contact and coordinator with regards to the respective flagship program and related activities (Scalability, Citizen Development, Value Realization, business planning, maturity, upskilling)
- Act as the flagship program gatekeeper and innovation master for complex business challenges and ensure alignment with the digital roadmaps, digital demand and other digital organizations
- Monitor development of identified digital solutions and MVPs with execution agencies and advise management and stakeholders
- Develop and recommend relevant Operational Level Indicators (OLIs) and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Provide consultation and support for complex business challenges, recommend potential digital solutions and provide coaching to junior engineers and analysts
- Identify and develop patents for developed digital solutions and re-engineered processes, explore potential for commercialization with respective investment organization
- Education & Experience Requirements
As the successful candidate you will hold a Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Software Engineering or a related engineering discipline, Computer Science, MIS, IT or BA from a recognized and approved program. An advanced degree is preferred.
You will have 10+ years of experience in digital technology project management and Business engagement and digital transformation, including at least two years in Upstream and Downstream industries and within the field of innovative and digitally disruptive products, markets and trends.
You will also have 8+ years digital technology project management experience
Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills and excellent communication skills
Must have excellent analytical and research skills
Our high-performing employees are drawn by the challenging and rewarding professional, technical and industrial opportunities we offer, and are remunerated accordingly.
At Aramco, our people work on truly world-scale projects, supported by investment in capital and technology that is second to none. And because, as a global energy company, we are faced with addressing some of the world's biggest technical, logistical and environmental challenges, we invest heavily in talent development.
We have a proud history of educating and training our workforce over many decades. Employees at all levels are encouraged to improve their sector-specific knowledge and competencies through our workforce development programs - one of the largest in the world.