Montgomery, Pennsylvania, United States
Montgomery, Pennsylvania, United States
Skills: Perforation, Wireline Logging
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Montgomery, Pennsylvania, United States
This is an apprentice role for training, for a pre-determined period of time and only to be used in US operations. Under strict supervision, learns basic safety, repair and operations procedures on assigned PSL equipment and tools using the defined competency system and processes for this job role. Learns and adheres to Health, Safety, and Environmental procedures and guidelines, and other appropriate safety and service quality protocols and guidelines. May assist in the performance of pre and post job vehicle and equipment inspections and associated paperwork and/or reports. May assist in equipment rigging-up and rigging-down. May complete preventative maintenance procedures and maintain support equipment. Assists in the clean up, repair, and preparation for a job. Completes requisite training following the Company's learning development system and processes. This is an entry level position and requires a high school diploma.
This is an entry-level position subject to a 90-day training period where Halliburton will provide industry leading training in our field operations.
- Depending on the job location, lodging and rotating schedule may be provided.
- Under supervision, you will learn basic safety, repair and operations procedures on equipment and tools for this job.
- You will Learn and adhere to Health, Safety, and Environmental (HSE) procedures and guidelines, and other appropriate safety and service quality protocols and guidelines.
- Assists in the completion of pre and post job equipment inspections and associated paperwork and/or reports.
- Assists in rigging-up and rigging-down of operation equipment which can include high-pressure iron and hose connections.
- Assist in completing preventative maintenance procedures and maintaining support equipment.
- Assists in the clean-up, repair, and preparation for a job.
- Practices safe driving procedures when traveling to and from locations.
- Completes training as required following the Company's learning development system and processes.
- Must have High school diploma or equivalent education
- Entry Level
- Must be able to obtain a Class A CDL license with tanker endorsement or a class B license depending on product service line
- Must have a satisfactory driver record with no DWI/DUI convictions in the past three years or any current DWI/DUI charges
- Able to lift up to 60lbs
- Able to pass background, physical and drug screen
- Able to understand and carry out routine oral and written instructions
- Able to perform basic mathematical calculations
- Able to accommodate a flexible work schedule, long work days, and/or irregular work hours, be on-call with short notice and exposed to extreme weather conditions
- Maintains effecting working relationship with other employees
World Class Benefits:
- Medical, dental, vision, coverage in addition to life and disability insurance plans
- Paid Vacation Days, Paid Holidays and the ability to purchase additional days off
- Retirement and Savings (401K) Plan with a matching contribution
- Family Care program including paid time off to care for sick or injured immediate family members, adoption reimbursement, paternal and maternal leave for baby bonding and more.
- Employee Job Referral Bonus Program
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Educational Assistance
- Benefit enrollment begins within 30 days of hire date and coverage will become effective on the 90th day of employment.
- Eligible to participate in the Halliburton Retirement and Savings (401K) Plan as of the first day of employment.
- Sign-on bonus after the 90th day of employment
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
343 Riddell Road, Montgomery, Pennsylvania, 17752, United States
Requisition Number: 122457
Experience Level: Apprenticeship
Job Family: Operations
Product Service Line: Wireline and Perforating
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
Founded in 1919, Halliburton is one of the world’s leading providers of products and services to the upstream energy industry.
Halliburton is proud to be a services company, and our customers and investors appreciate our business model. Our strong competitive position not only comes from our geographic footprint and wide range of products and services, but also, more importantly, from the quality of our work and the dedication of our employees.
With approximately 55,000 employees, representing 140 nationalities in more than 80 countries, Halliburton touches much of the oil and gas that fuel our society.
Halliburton comprises 14 product service lines (PSLs). The PSLs operate in two divisions: Drilling and Evaluation, and Completion and Production.
Our Consulting and Project Management PSL works across both divisions and is the spearhead of our integrated-services strategy. Its financial results are included in the Drilling and Evaluation Division. PSLs are primarily responsible and accountable for strategy, technology development, process development, people development and capital allocation.
Integrity: Ethics and integrity are the foundation of our brand and the guiding principles for all we do.
Safety: Priority number one. We are focused on our own personal safety, as well as on the safety of others.
Collaboration: We work together with customers, and understand that everyone has a role in providing the best solution.
Competition: We compete to win, knowing that competition makes everyone stronger.
Creativity: We are resourceful. We are innovative, and strive to apply the right technology and solution every time.
Reliability: We deliver what we promise. We believe the quality of our service defines who we are.
Respect: We are honest with ourselves and with each other. We value our diverse skills and talents, and know we are stronger together as one family.
These values are our corporate DNA, the foundation for how we relate to each other and to every individual and entity with whom we interact. These are the principles that every Halliburton employee is expected to use, live by, and demonstrate on a daily basis.
Own Your Career
Our people are essential to our ability to innovate, achieve, grow, and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. We invest in our employees through leadership and competency development, competitive compensation plans, health benefits, work-life programs, and reward and incentive plans.
Opportunities for career development – and the tools you need to take advantage of them – are abundant. Combine those opportunities with your drive and capabilities, and your career path can go in nearly any direction you choose.