Skills: HR - Trainer / Instructor
Experience: 15 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Doha, Qatar
Petroplan is seeking to hire Leadership Development Specialist for one of its Clients.
Responsible for all leadership development matters for an assigned leadership level in Company acting as a "one-stop-shop" subject matter and cohort expert, trusted advisor, advocate and relationship manager for leaders within that cohort and/or responsible as SME for managing and delivering 'in house' programs/solutions and faculty to develop core management skills across all levels, and equipping line managers with the things they need to know and things they need to do to manage the company business.
- Undergraduate degree, and preferably a specialized post graduate degree in a relevant field, which includes a focus on Leadership Development/Coaching & Consulting for Change/Organization and Group Dynamics.
- Certifications from a recognised international body in coaching, facilitation and psychometrics and/or profiling tools.
- Active membership of professional associations and demonstrable commitment to ongoing professional development.
- Minimum of 15 year experience working in Strategic HR, Organizational Development and Change teams, either as an external or internal consultant, of which a minimum of 10 year experience contributing to or leading progressive Executive Development and/or Talent Management initiatives to support organization transformation.
- Expertise in human dynamics and how to leverage cultural and generational diversity as a strength. Pragmatic experience of cross cultural management within a developing nation preferred.
- Management experience at the leader level/s served is strongly preferred.
- Hands-on experience in design and delivery of blended 70/20/10 leadership initiatives for emerging/high-potential leaders through to senior leaders that align to business need and build on 'what works'.
- Experience in behavioural science research methods and using analytics and evaluation to monitor and improve the impact of leadership development.
- Project and vendor management in complex environments.
- Excellent leadership presence and credibility with the ability to write with clarity and impact.
- Outstanding relationship and stakeholder management skills
- Superior facilitation, coaching and collaboration skills
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today's world of work - it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking for from your next role.