Emissions Management - Abatement Solutions ArchitectWork with the newest technologies to lower greenhouse gasses? Work with a leading name in the energy field? Join our Emissions Management Team!
Our Emissions Management Team is a global leader in the energy field's abatement efforts of greenhouse gasses.Partner with the best
The position will help customer develop greenhouse gas reduction roadmaps, utilizing various emission abatement technologies while optimizing impact and capital efficiency.
As an Abatement Solutions Architect, you will be responsible for:
- Serving as a key interface between early engagement commercial teams and technology solution providers internal and external to Baker Hughes
- Modeling of technical and commercial viability of emission abatement solution
- Lowering the abatement cost curve by exploring monetization, carbon credit opportunities
- Charting out technology solution space for common and leap-frog abatement technologies
- Developing "gold standard" design options for lowest emission in O&G production
- Identifying best practices, operationalize and scale the emission reduction workflow
- Developing custom Emissions Abatement action plans (MAC curves, scenario planning, YoY emission journeys)
As part of our commitment to the health & safety of our employees, customers, and the communities in which we operate, this role requires full vaccination for COVID-19
prior to beginning work. Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have an aptitude for learning and interest in the growing carbon markets
- Have a Bachelor's degree from an accredited university in a STEM discipline
- Have experience working in an engineering project-delivery program
- Have an understanding of physics with experience in first principles modeling
- Have an analytical mindset, creative problem solving skills, clear thinking, and effective communication skills
- Have a basic understanding of financial analysis (NPV, IRR, Total Cost of Ownership)
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!
As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees, customers and the communities in which we operate, this role requires full vaccination for COVID-19 prior to beginning work.About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.