Panametrics Business Analytics/Pricing ManagerAre you a Business Analytics Manager that is motivated to deliver?Do you want to work in a dynamic role responsible for sales growth?
Our Digital Solutions-Panametrics business provides intelligent, connected technologies to monitor and control critical process assets. We provide customers with the information needed to improve their operations reliably and efficiently. Connected across every business function, our Panametrics team is a global family of empowered, successful leaders.Partner with the best
As a Panametrics Business Analytics/Pricing Manager
, you'll be involved in customer-facing and winning deals for Panametrics Business. You are to develop the sales plan for the region. You are also tasked to collaborate with other functional teams to ensure sales targets are met accordingly.
As a Panametrics Business Analytics/Pricing Manager, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Providing analytics to improve commercial leadership visibility on business performance and propose areas of improvement/ changes, thereby enabling leaders to make informed business decisions for growth & profitability
- Creating and improving commercial dashboards/reports for the global commercial leadership team to increase availability and visibility of current and long-term opportunity pipeline in the region
- Supporting/driving sales focus to grow the opportunity pipeline. Assist Regional Sales Managers in identifying new opportunities and creating sales analysis for the region
- Working with the regional sales teams to deliver Annual Operating Plan for Sales & Convertibles. Regularly follow up with them on opportunity status and convertibility
- Providing quarterly (or when required) deep-dive data (financial/historical trending)
- Supporting in strategic planning cycle - AP preparation/support, MRP and GSP preparation/ support
- Ensuring usage of SFE tools including SFDC, Strategic Selling, Value Selling, etc. Drive SFDC quality/effectiveness in the region
- Leading SFDC implementation and set guidelines, providing training and ensuring adherence for SFDC usage
- Supporting the operating rhythms and processes such as monthly performance calls, operating reviews, tracking growth initiatives and sales operations planning
- Providing historical trends and performance analysis of order performance by sub-regions, Sales Managers and Product Lines
- Co-ordinating with Finance, PLLs, Sales Leaders to ensure roll-up of total business sales metrics and communicate monthly, quarterly and annual demand forecasts to product lines
- Supporting Finance, HR and Global Sales leadership for effective execution of Sales SIP
- Managing global pricing strategy for M&S supported by product line management in line with commercial strategy
- Supporting regional and global pricing analytics and development of value pricing strategy
- Maintaining DOA structure and Price List updates aligned to Product-line Strategy Provide quarterly pricing dashboard and support medium and long term planning requirements
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have a bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college in an appropriate discipline or equivalent qualification and experience.
- Have a minimum of 5 years relevant work experience ideally in Commercial or Finance.
- Have previous experience supporting complex global organizations
- Have extensive business analysis, problem-solving, and strategy development skills
- Be able to manage multiple priorities and projects successfully
- Be able to document, plan, market, and execute programs
- Be able to work in cross-functional and cross-cultural teams
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!
As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees, customers and the communities in which we operate, this role requires full vaccination for COVID-19 prior to beginning work.About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.