Skills: Business Development
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Dammam, Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: Saudi Arabia
Our client is looking for a Business Development / General Manager for a permanent position, located in Saudi Arabia. Please Note: This is a live in country position.
- An opportunity to assist our client in becoming more established within the Saudi Wireline Pressure Control Equipment Market (WPCE). In roads have already been made and equipment has been supplied but we are of the opinion that the company should have a far greater market share and it will be down to this Position to make this happen
- Our client will support this role, assist in pricing, quoting, order updates/progressing and direct delivery where required. Training in our systems, equipment and services will be given.
- The role itself is quite diverse, the majority and most important aspect of the role is sales, being able to properly promote the company, its products, and services, obtain opportunities to quote and to close the deals, basically a 'Business Development Manager' role and will be answerable to the Managing Director
- There's a support aspect, supporting the equipment sold ensuring that spares and advice are always available, again falling under 'Business Development'
- There's the servicing side, this is already established but currently working solely for Halliburton, we need to look to extend this where we have several Customers using us on a regular basis. We offer full maintenance/servicing for any Wireline Pressure Control Equipment (WPCE). This was set up to support the equipment already sold into the region but again we want to look to extend this service to other Clients/Equipment, again 'Business Development'
- Finally, there is the overall management side with responsibility over the facility and its upkeep, the operation's budget, Employment & Employees and Company Vehicles, this part is more of the 'General Manager' role
- Out-going personality with good people skills
- Previous/relative in-country Saudi Arabia working experience
- Excellent Contacts within the Middle East Oil Service Industry
- Relevant Established Managerial/Sales experience
- Good Knowledge of Wireline Operations/Equipment/Maintenance
- Excellent Communicator/Motivator
- Have Integrity
- Well Respected & Trustworthy
- Have Good Time Management
This is a very important role in the development of the company. We want/need the right person to further develop the Saudi Market, we need to know that things are being handled expediently and correctly, trust is a very big thing. Design, manufacture and supply top of the line equipment, we are the market leaders in our field, and we've built our excellent reputation and business on, innovation, quality and customer service. These are the foundations of any operation and form the key stones of what we must continue to offer