Skills: Warehouse Person
Experience: 1 + Years
Education: Some College
Location: Nisku, Alberta, Canada
Are you seeking an opportunity to show your exceptional skills and knowledge? Are you looking for a company which provides you with dynamic and challenging work environment every single day? If yes, look no further…we are seeking individuals who are skilled, knowledgeable, and ready to work in a fast-paced environment to deliver top notch solutions to cater business needs.
Nabors owns and operates one of the world's largest land-based drilling rig fleet and is a provider of offshore drilling rigs in the United States and multiple international markets. Nabors also provides directional drilling, performance tools, and innovative technologies for its own rig fleet and those of third parties. Leveraging our advanced drilling automation capabilities, Nabors' highly skilled workforce continues to set new standards for operational excellence and transform our industry.
Canrig Drilling Technology, with revenues of approximately $400M, provides equipment, tools, services, and software products to oil and gas companies worldwide to improve the safety and efficiency of the drilling process. Our workforce, like our technology, is rapidly expanding.
- This role will perform all tasks related to shipping receiving and customer deliveries
DUTIES AND RESPONSBILITIES
- Physically receive all material and parts for inventory and projects
- Enter material into the system. Both D365 and Visual Manufacturing
- Pick and ship for both part sales and projects in the shop
- Generate packing slips in D365 and Visual Manufacturing. Electronic delivery of parts in both systems
- Driving required for the pick-up and delivery of parts for projects
- Customer deliveries on a daily basis
- In collaboration with the warehouse Supervisor maintain an accurate inventory
- Perform cycle counts and yearly physical inventories
- Ensure the warehouse is clean and organized at all times
- Provide assistance to the Warehouse Supervisor and other team members as required
- Operate forklifts in a safe and responsible manner
- Report any safety or mechanical deficiencies or other areas of concern to supervisor
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Valid Class 5 Driver's License and clear abstract is required
- 1 - 2 years previous shipping/ receiving experience
- Experience working with a loader/forklift is an asset
- Knowledge of electrical and industrial parts is an asset
- Lifting requirements
- Consistently follows established safety procedures
- Aptitude to learning quickly
- Ability to problem solve
- Energetic, reliable, and hardworking
- Strives to perform at the highest level while always keeping customer satisfaction in mind
- Generate shipping documents
- Computer skills in Microsoft Office, Visual Manufacturing and D365 an asset
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS/WORKING CONDITIONS
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to sit, stand or walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk, hear and smell. The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 45 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Work a pre-determined 08:00- 16:30 (Monday to Friday schedule), with possible overtime as operational needs dictate.
Today, Nabors owns and operates the world’s largest land-based drilling rig fleet and is a leading provider of offshore platform workover and drilling rigs in the United States and numerous international markets. With operations in 28 countries, Nabors also provides directional drilling services, performance tools and innovative technologies throughout many of the most significant oil and gas markets. Leveraging our advanced drilling automation capabilities, Nabors’ highly skilled workforce continues to set new standards for operational excellence and transform our industry.
As of April 16, 2018, Nabors’ assets include:
- 407 land drilling rigs
- 31 offshore platform rigs