Skills: Hydraulic & Pneumatic, Mechanical Engineering, Technical Manager
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Houma, Louisiana, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
Sparrows Group have a requirement for an Account Manager to join the team in Houma, Louisiana on a permanent basis.
The primary purpose of the role is to ensure that the financial and business targets are exceeded by applying the highest standards of leadership and business acumen.
• Budget/Forecast creation and management.
• Identifying new business opportunities.
• Delivering existing and new business opportunities.
• Managing technical elements efficiently and effectively to ensure best solution provided.
• Provide occasional offshore and customer on site review of project, work and safety.
• Monitoring the performance of his direct mechanics.
• Identifying the training needs for mechanics.
Successful candidates will be able to demonstrate:
• Technical service experience.
• Good organizational skills.
• Must have good communication skills.
• A willingness to participate in on-call rotation and accept calls nights and weekends.
• A creative personality with a strong safety mindset.
• Proficiency in computer skills.
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize workload.