Skills: Instrument & Controls Engineer
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Wood India in recruiting for Control & Instrumentation Engineer role with O&G experience to work from Chennai Office.
The incumbent should be conversant and / expected to deliver the following:
- Have a sound knowledge of International Codes & Standards and General C&I Engineering
- Shall have offshore brown field engineering experience and site experience
- With minimum supervision be able to carry out all aspects of General C&I Engineering to a high standard from first principles using client standards and in line with Project requirements with minimum supervision confirming to safety and quality control within the man-hour budget and the project schedule targets
- Be able to check the quality of work carried out by Engineers / designers
- Shall be capable of handling C&I activities for the mechanical packages like Compressors and packages related to offshore.
- Shall be capable of handling Control system packages independently
- Shall be capable of performing Project C&I activities taking full responsibility for Quality, budget, schedule, safety targets with Lumpsum mentality
- Should have good experience in performing & checking of MTO activities from the Feed documents for contract estimation purposes
Skills / Qualifications
Responsible to carry out the following C&I Engineering Activities.
- Preparation & Checking of SPI / INtools database
- Preparation & Checking of Instrument data sheets, sizing calculations
- Preparation & Checking of MR, TBE, Post order vendor document review
- Preparation & Checking of mechanical packages C&I Engineering documents.
- Review and coding of vendor drawings including control system engineering
- Inter discipline , client and Vendor co-ordination s
- BE / BTech with around 10 years of experience
- Proficient & Independent working with SPI / Conval software / Vendor sizing software
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world’s most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. At Wood our common purpose is to ‘unlock solutions to the world’s most critical challenges.’ Through the delivery of our Consulting, Project and Operations solutions across energy and the built environment we deliver exceptional returns for our clients, our people, our investors and the communities where we live and work. Visit us at www.woodplc.com and follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn.