Skills: Reliability Engineer
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Alberta, Canada
Reliability Engineer - Asset Integration
Location : Calgary or Lloydminister
The "Reliability Engineer - Asset Integration" is responsible for providing reliability engineering support for new projects and MOC's, and for coordinating resulting updates to equipment records, PM plans and critical equipment sparing.
* Engaging with project leads and discipline engineers to obtain and ensure correctness (tagging, equipment details, etc.) of project and MOC documentation for the purpose of asset and maintenance program integration
* Front-end loading equipment lists and details for master data creation, criticality analysis, task list development and critical spares evaluation
* Performing asset criticality analysis for new projects and MOC's
* Performing stocking level analysis on larger projects or as needed
* Providing technical support for the creation of SAP hierarchy, PM and task list creation, and critical spares evaluation for new projects and MOC's
* Providing project management support for asset integration projects, such as stakeholder engagement, building project schedules, progress reporting and cost control
* Identifying areas for continuous improvement and optimization of processes, incorporating best practices
* Strong working knowledge in SAP Plant Maintenance, specifically related to equipment records and PM programs
* Effective interpersonal, communication, organizational skills, and ability to work in a team environment
* Professional Engineer designation with APEGA or APEGS, or eligibility for licensure
* Effective time management, interpersonal, and organizational skills, and ability to work in a team environment
* 5 years of experience with oil and gas facility maintenance and reliability, preferable SAGD operations experience
* Working knowledge of asset data management processes and best practices
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today's world of work - it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking for from your next role.