Skills: Ships Deckhand / Deck Crew
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Brunei Darussalam
Wood is recruiting Deck Foreman - Offshore, an exciting & challenging role on the BSP Offshore Rejuvenation project.
Prime responsibilities and duties
- Deck management of all containers and tote tanks
- Read, understand, and implement all applicable company / project policies, working practices and procedures, ensuring at all times that the Lifting / Deck / Supply boat operations are completed, in compliance with LOLER regulations and to a high standard of safety
- Complete all work scope in accordance with applicable work pack / job card instructions, associated procedures, and drawings / sketches
- Provide support to other trades / disciplines where required, or form part of an integrated multi - discipline helideck crew
- Raising applicable Permit to Work (PTW) in order to complete work scope in a controlled and safe manner
- Undertake appropriate Risk Assessments (RA) in order to complete work scope in a safe and controlled manner
- Maintaining of all lifting records
- Deliver Toolbox Talks
- Completion of probationary evaluations and assessments in accordance with Wood's competency assurance system CDCA
Skills / Qualifications
- Demonstrable relevant experience in rigging & lifting operations
- Demonstrable experience in a supervisory / foreman role in Deck Operations
- Demonstrable offshore experience in a supervisory / foreman role in Deck Operations
- Local Bruneian
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world’s most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. At Wood our common purpose is to ‘unlock solutions to the world’s most critical challenges.’ Through the delivery of our Consulting, Project and Operations solutions across energy and the built environment we deliver exceptional returns for our clients, our people, our investors and the communities where we live and work. Visit us at www.woodplc.com and follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn.