Skills: Electrical Technician
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Brunei Darussalam
Wood has an opportunity for an experienced Electrical Technician (Offshore) for an exciting & challenging role on the BSP Offshore Rejuvenation project.
- Installation, Isolation, reinstatement, and associated construction testing of electrical equipment in NON - HAZARDOUS and HAZARDOUS areas
- Inspection and completion of applicable certification / documentation as required including red - lining of drawings to reflect 'as - built' status
- Inspection of electrical installations / equipment and completion of associated certification of permitted work scope completed by NON - COMPEX Electricians within a hazardous area
- Read, understand, and implement all applicable company / project policies, working practices and procedures, always ensuring that all works associated with the role of Electrical Technician is completed safely and to a high standard
- Complete all work scope in accordance with applicable work pack / job card instructions, associated procedures, and drawings / sketches
- Provide support to other trades / disciplines where required, or form part of an integrated multi - discipline team
- Raising applicable Permit to Work (PTW) to complete work scope in a controlled and safe manner Undertake appropriate Risk Assessments (RA) to complete work scope in a safe and controlled manner.
Skills / Qualifications
- Demonstrable experience posts electrical apprenticeship / training with current relative experience in all aspects of electrical installation, isolation, reinstatement, and testing associated with construction electrical work scope in Hazardous and Non - Hazardous areas
- Ability to demonstrate good understanding of risks associated with working in Hazardous areas
- Demonstrable OFFSHORE experience in the role of Construction Electrical Technician
- Local Bruneian
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world’s most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. At Wood our common purpose is to ‘unlock solutions to the world’s most critical challenges.’ Through the delivery of our Consulting, Project and Operations solutions across energy and the built environment we deliver exceptional returns for our clients, our people, our investors and the communities where we live and work. Visit us at www.woodplc.com and follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn.