Weatherford is the leading wellbore and production solutions company. Operating in more than 80 countries, the Company answers the challenges of the energy industry with its global talent network of approximately 20,000 team members and 600 locations, which include service, research and development, training, and manufacturing facilities. Visit weatherford.com for more information or connect on LinkedIn , Facebook , Twitter , Instagram , or YouTube .
We're looking to the future with a clear vision and a strong mission.
Our goal is to address the headwinds facing the industry, revolutionize the oilfield with digital technology, integrated solutions, and world-class talent.
We accept every challenge for the benefit of our Company, our industry, and the world. Our technology leadership delivers solutions that rise to every occasion, supply the best outcomes in each operation, and give power to all customers.
Weatherford offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits program and opportunities for on-going training and career development. VEVRAA Federal Contractor - Priority Referral Requested.
Weatherford is an Equal Opportunity Employer Females/ Minorities/ Veterans/Disabled and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Responsibilities
Set up, operate, and tend plating machines to coat metal products with chromium to a controlled thickness through an electrolytic process. Plater will inspect plated areas for defects or uneven coverage.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Must comply with and uphold all health, safety, security, environmental and any additional company policies outlined by Weatherford.
- Assist in maintaining porous pot purification technology.
- Learn to Operate OD and ID plating equipment with efficiency and quality without supervision.
- Learn how to process set-ups without supervision.
- Strip and organize tooling as required.
- Assist in performing maintenance to equipment and minor repairs as needed.
- Carry out plating assignments to the highest level of quality.
- Maintain a clean safe work environment to include proper handling and segregation of solid waste.
- Ability to be detail oriented and possess knowledge of environmental compliance, i.e. waste segregation and HSSE documentation.
- Know and understand Weatherford Quality Policy and comply with all requirements of the Quality Systems Manual, Operating and Technical Procedures and Workplace Instructions.
- Perform various other duties and activities as assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos in English.
- Should be able to work closely with fellow employees
- 1+ years of experience in industrial manufacturing environments.
- Previous machine training preferred.