The Manufacturing Planner is responsible for implementing, monitoring, measuring and reporting production schedules to ensure that materials and capacities are available to meet the needs of customers. Roles and Responsibilities:
Qualifications and Experience:
- Manage planning and production execution data including work orders, prioritization, capacity constraints and production monitoring.
- Implement an effective and appropriate capacity management and production monitoring system.
- Maintain material requirements planning and scheduling parameters for "make" items.
- Analyze planned order reports and provide timely release of production work orders specified by the production plan.
- Interface with production teams and procurement specialists to prioritize items.
- Identify and resolve production demand and supply imbalances in volume and mix.
- Provide daily guidance and information to the Product Line team regarding the status of production schedules.
- Prepare and communicate shortage and backlog reports, and flag other potential interruptions to the Planning Manager.
- Monitor production progress against scheduling needs and intervene as necessary to bring deliveries back into compliance with production schedules.
- Identify and report opportunities and implement actions to reduce waste, shorten lead times and reduce costs.
- Report scheduling, capacity and production tracking data, statistics and metrics as defined by the Master Schedule policy.
- Use the guiding principles and the tools of the Manufacturing System to drive continuous improvement wherever applicable.
- Inventory Management - Prepare and initiate cycle counts of shop floor bins in line with defined schedule, perform system corrections as needed.
- Business Administration, Engineering, Finance or related field Bachelor Degree or equivalent experience.
- Minimum preferred three years' experience in a Supply Chain, Manufacturing, or Finance role.
- Good product knowledge and customer knowledge.
- Good Manufacturing processes knowledge.
- Advanced level understanding of enterprise resource planning software systems.
- Advanced level understanding of material requirements planning.
- Candidates must be able to legally work and reside in the US, without sponsorship.
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.
Schlumberger is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor- priority referral Protected Veterans requested.