Skills: Document Control, Secretarial or Administrative
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Houston, Texas, United States
Overview / Responsibilities
Wood is currently recruiting for a Mail Room Clerk II in Houston, TX with extensive experience in the oil and gas petrochemical industry.
Authorization to work lawfully in the US without sponsorship from Wood is required
- Provides receipt, safe delivery and processing of mail and light parcels within the assigned facility(ies)
- Sorts incoming/inter-office mail and light parcels for delivery to addressees
- Processes outgoing parcels, pouch, domestic or international Mails
- Assures that mail is processed in accordance with relevant governing bodies' regulations & guidelines
- Works safely at all times
- Maintains addresses associated to sorting mail/parcels
- Assures that work station is up-to-date and accurate
Skills / Qualifications
- Intermediate level, typically 3-5 years of experience
- Moving towards full competency
- Requires a broader, general understanding of discipline
- Identifies problems and develops potential solutions
- Makes decisions within well defined parameters
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. www.woodplc.com
Diversity Statement (EEO)
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world’s most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. At Wood our common purpose is to ‘unlock solutions to the world’s most critical challenges.’ Through the delivery of our Consulting, Project and Operations solutions across energy and the built environment we deliver exceptional returns for our clients, our people, our investors and the communities where we live and work. Visit us at www.woodplc.com and follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn.