Well Operations Contract Management Technician Department:
Reports To: Well Operations Contract Manager Primary Responsibilities
- Invoice workflow
- Service Entry - e-Business and Standard SAP
- Goods Receipt - price verification and reconsiliation
- Call-off Processing, Creation, verification and zero out at end of contract.
- SAP Report Generation, final invoice payment verification and closure of all call-offs
- Purchase Requisitions
- Minimum 5 years oil and gas experience in well operations as well as knowledge of accounting and procurement functions and processes.
- Minimum 3 years contract administration.
- Experience and Working knowledge of SAP system software
- Good verbal communications skills
- Good written communication skills
- Working knowledge and experience with Microsoft and Outlook software systems.
Communication Areas Interact with all teams within the organization with an emphasis on Finance and Procurement groups. Recommended Skills are; problem solving, flexibility, independent decision making and negotiations.
Health, Safety & Environmental Risk Category
- Managing invoice workflow
- Monitoring invoice payments and implementing solutions to avoid delay in payment process.
- Interface with Finance Department to resolve invoicing and Service entry issues
- Controling Service entry process to maintain efficiency and timely approval process.
- Monitor and manage goods receipt workflow to maximum efficiency.
- Call-off creation, distribution to contractor, monitoring term and ACV and reversing funds after contract expiration.
- Maintaining SAP workflow worksheets and flash reports.
- Report Generation and Distribution:
- Weekly Contract Managers Report
- Weekly Call-Off spend Report
- Contract Expiration Status Report
- Contract ACV Remaining Funds Report
- End of contract report.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.