Skills: IT - SAP / ERP
Education: Associates/2 yr Degree/Diploma
Location: Rotterdam, South Holland, Netherlands
Working under the leadership of the ERP Business Analysts, this role will work with teams across the organisation in the preparation and delivery of Dynamics 365. The Junior Business Analyst should be a good communicator with a desire to support individuals in the organisation in their use of D365.
Roles & responsibilities:
- Analyse and document future and to-be business processes.
- Assist with the testing and training of system processes
- Support the delivery of the transition from legacy systems to D365.
- Respond to requests for support in a positive and proactive way
- Performance will be reviewed against objectives set during employee appraisal process including feedback from internal customers.
Qualifications and experience
- Degree qualification in a relevant business or IT discipline or minimum of 2 years' experience of a Tier 1 ERP system in a similar role
- Confident communicator with the ability to communicate clearly and cohesively.
- Analytical thinker
- Communication - Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, you will be able to build strong working relationships with all levels and be able to influencing and collaborating with others with ease.
- Customer Focus - A commitment to providing a good customer service.
- Personal Integrity - Builds trust and respect and maintains standards of honesty and integrity.
- Team Working - Ability to work within a team and on own initiative.
- Reliability - Takes responsibility for personal performance.
- Results Orientation - Striving to improve or meet a standard of excellence.
- Commitment to Safety - Takes responsibility for both their own safety and that of their colleagues.
Specific requirement Competencies:
- Analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Customer service attitude with a strong work ethic.
From our roots in agricultural inspections, Peterson and Control Union have been operating for nearly 100 years in the field of logistics, quality, certifications and risk management. Our in-depth knowledge and experience covers all aspects of the supply chain in many industries including agriculture, energy, forestry, sustainability and textiles.
Peterson offers safe, reliable and value added risk management and logistics solutions to the energy, shipping and agricultural industry globally from strategic locations. Additionally, we offer specialist activities including inspection and certification of a broad range of products. Founded in 1920, Peterson is non-stock listed and family-owned. Together with sister company Control Union we operate in over 70 countries worldwide.
Peterson operates across many different industries. From agriculture to coal and minerals and from oil and gas to biofuels and biomass, together we are One Peterson. We offer three core activities, namely quality assurance, integrated logistics and related activities. Related activities include recruitment, procurement, project and consultancy services.