Seeking a senior leader as an Operations Director, Process. The Operations Director is responsible for management of the day-to-day operations of the LNG facility.
- Manages all operations policies, standards, procedures, strategies, and plans
- Directs the planning, scheduling and managing of all operations and marine related activities
- Reviews and approves all enhancements to the plant's equipment and facilities
- Develops ideas and reviews proposals designed to increase production, improve reliability, decrease production interruptions, and improve efficiency
- Coordinates with engineering on all operations related projects and new developments, from conception to completion, in line with budgets and on-time scheduling
- Develops and tracks operations budgets and KPI's and ensures they remain on target
- Provides leadership and training, as required, to all operations personnel
- Recruits staff and monitors the training and development programs for staff
- Promotes compliance with HSE standards and guidelines, including any work engaging contractors, suppliers andcustomers
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, or technically related discipline, preferred
- Minimum of 15 years' experience in the oil, petrochemical or LNG industry of which 4 must be in a Production/Management position
- Experience in LNG liquefaction facilities highly preferred
- Broad knowledge of budgeting, planning, scheduling
- High level of HSE knowledge
- Good personnel management, interpersonal skills, communications & organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to assist in development of employee training programs and their evaluations
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today's world of work - it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking for from your next role.