Skills: Workover or Completion
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Douala, Littoral, Cameroon
- Under general supervision, oversees the installation of a wide range of well completion products required in a geographic area.
- Typically operates as a one-person crew.
- Consults with customers concerning products and services, promotes good customer relations at the well site, and insures customer satisfaction.
- Reviews the job design and confirms that the job packet includes the proper equipment and processes to achieve the job purpose.
- Performs all aspects of the job in compliance with HMS processes.
- Applies technical knowledge to solve unanticipated situations, and consults with HES operations base as needed.
- Demonstrates knowledge of pre and post-job product and service activities employee's ongoing participation in these pre and post-job processes will vary by location).
- Properly maintains assigned equipment and ensures compliance with safety regulations and procedures.
- Interacts with third parties whose activities could impact the process of installing completion products to assure proper coordination.
- Trains Service Operators and/or Service Specialists in areas of expertise.
- Conducts and documents all Halliburton HSE related activities at the well site-site assessments and risk analyses, onsite safety meetings, PPE use, etc.
- Completes all well site and post-job paperwork.
- Participates in post-job review with his/her supervisor.
- Recognizes possible sales opportunities for additional HES products and services and communicates them to appropriate HES personnel.
- Promotes safety awareness and environmental consciousness, and complies with all applicable health, safety and environmental procedures and regulations.
- Promotes and takes an active part in the quality improvement process.
- Develops his/her knowledge and skills to be able to run the most complex, and/or the broadest range of, HES offerings under the most challenging conditions.
- Develops mentoring and competency assessor skills.
- This level may be attained by developing the ability to provide a broader range of CPS products and services or by expanding ones expertise into other PSL's.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
c/o SDV Building 1st Floor, Douala, Doual, , Cameroon
Requisition Number: 121296
Experience Level: Entry-Level
Job Family: Operations
Product Service Line: Completion Tools
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
Founded in 1919, Halliburton is one of the world’s leading providers of products and services to the upstream energy industry.
Halliburton is proud to be a services company, and our customers and investors appreciate our business model. Our strong competitive position not only comes from our geographic footprint and wide range of products and services, but also, more importantly, from the quality of our work and the dedication of our employees.
With approximately 55,000 employees, representing 140 nationalities in more than 80 countries, Halliburton touches much of the oil and gas that fuel our society.
Halliburton comprises 14 product service lines (PSLs). The PSLs operate in two divisions: Drilling and Evaluation, and Completion and Production.
Our Consulting and Project Management PSL works across both divisions and is the spearhead of our integrated-services strategy. Its financial results are included in the Drilling and Evaluation Division. PSLs are primarily responsible and accountable for strategy, technology development, process development, people development and capital allocation.
Integrity: Ethics and integrity are the foundation of our brand and the guiding principles for all we do.
Safety: Priority number one. We are focused on our own personal safety, as well as on the safety of others.
Collaboration: We work together with customers, and understand that everyone has a role in providing the best solution.
Competition: We compete to win, knowing that competition makes everyone stronger.
Creativity: We are resourceful. We are innovative, and strive to apply the right technology and solution every time.
Reliability: We deliver what we promise. We believe the quality of our service defines who we are.
Respect: We are honest with ourselves and with each other. We value our diverse skills and talents, and know we are stronger together as one family.
These values are our corporate DNA, the foundation for how we relate to each other and to every individual and entity with whom we interact. These are the principles that every Halliburton employee is expected to use, live by, and demonstrate on a daily basis.
Own Your Career
Our people are essential to our ability to innovate, achieve, grow, and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. We invest in our employees through leadership and competency development, competitive compensation plans, health benefits, work-life programs, and reward and incentive plans.
Opportunities for career development – and the tools you need to take advantage of them – are abundant. Combine those opportunities with your drive and capabilities, and your career path can go in nearly any direction you choose.