Are you an experienced Finance Manager looking for a new opportunity?Are you passionate about being part of a successful team?Join our Team!
Our Finance Team provides support and insight for the business through planning, analyzing and reporting. We use extensive data to aid important decision making that impacts our global organisation and to identify areas for improvement. Our team innovates through digitization to constantly improve the value we provide.Partner with the best
As a key team member of the KL FP&A Finance Analytics Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) team, you will support the reporting, consolidation , analysis and validation of financial performance, as well as business partnering with required Product Company (PC) stakeholders and Global accounting teams. This role provides an opportunity to work deeply with data and analytics and plays an impactful role to support critical reporting communications at the management level. This position will be a part of the Corporate HQ FP&A function, located out of Baker Hughes's Kl Global Finance Centre based in Malaysia. This position will support respective Product Company (PC) finance managers and report into the Finance Analytics Leader and work closely with Corporate HQ and KLGFC finance teams.
As a FP&A Manager - Finance Analytics, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Financial analysis - Deep analytics that identify, evaluate and communicate business results, trends and outlooks. Leverage tools and systems to quickly access data and present meaningful, concise information to various levels of management. Consolidate and analyze variances and provide commentaries for monthly actual vs Annual Plan (AP) / Prior Quarter/Prior Year (PY) / Pacing.
- Financial closing & reporting - Support PC FP&A leaders with monthly closing activities. Prepare, analyze and summarize periodic reporting and analysis including preparation of reporting packs
- Planning - Provide input, analyze data and prepare required forecasts/pacing/plans according to planning cycles.
- Headcount management - Act as headcount costing expert for the business. Responsible for the accuracy of headcount details and C&B costing. Analyze and validate headcount movement and C&B costs in collaboration with Payroll, HR and wider finance team
- Financial modelling (Excel, PowerBI, Tableau, ToughtSpot) - Prepare financial simulations and data visualizations with integrated set of financial data, assumptions and metrics.
- Process improvement - Continuously develop tools/systems and automate processes. Evaluate current processes and implement improvements including pacing and planning process to provide enhanced reporting functionality.
- Team management and coaching - Provide guidance to indirect reports and other FP&A team members in best practices of financial analyses, report/project deliverables, and business communications.
- Project support and ad hoc requests - Manage the development, preparation and communication of ad hoc financial and business analytics on base cost and cost-saving initiatives and other projects as needed.
To be successful in this role you will have:
Work in a way that works for you
- Bachelor's Degree in finance, accounting, or relevant qualifications (ACCA/CIMA)
- Minimum of 5 to 10 years working experience and preferably with 3-5 years in FP&A with similar MNC industry exposure.
- Proficient in SAP and/or Oracle. Hands-on experience with Tableau and/or Power BI is a definite plus
- Advanced in Microsoft Excel skills including macros & tools to support large report modelling is an advantage.
- Strong organizational skills, ability to drive efficiencies, result driven individual who leads and promotes best practice
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire youAbout Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.