Quality Assurance Specialist
About the Team
We devise smarter systems to control and monitor oil and gas extraction. Innovating in the energy industry, our subsea and surface pressure capabilities are industry-leading Partner with the best
As a Quality Specialist - Business Process Management, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Processing Management Systems (e.g. Quality Management Systems, Integrated Management Systems). Work to develop, implement, and monitor overall process mapping for quality improvement purposes. Standardization of processes, tools, and performance management system.
- Elaborating proposals for improvement in approaches, methods, procedures, and processes in the own field.
- Handling communication with direct colleagues and the business about design and coordination services rendered.
- Contributing to project as a team member. Work goals typically take 1-3 month to complete, and results are seen immediately or within 1-2 months.
- Maintaining and implement the QMS to accomplish requirements of ISO9001requirements.
- Leading processes of product inspection, document control and quality assurance
- Supporting quality reviews for tendering process in Mexico under services & offshore organization.
To be successful in this role you will need to:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have a Bachelor's from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with at least 4 years of experience in Quality).
- Have strong oral and written communication skills (Spanish & English). Strong interpersonal and leadership skills. Ability to work independently. Strong problem-solving skills.
- Have experience with ISO 9001, API, quality assurance norms and auditing experience is a plus.
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other. Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
Comprehensive private medical care options
Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
Tailored financial programs
Additional elected or voluntary benefits About Us
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you! About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.