Job Description Embedded Software Engineer Would you enjoy designing innovative software for energy products? Join our cutting-edge Product Development team Join our cutting- edge product development team
Our Digital Solutions business provides intelligent, connected technologies to monitor and control our energy extraction assets. We provide customers with the peace of mind needed to reliably and efficiently improve their operations. Our team is building a next-generation platform of software for intelligent decisions, supporting the mission-critical requirements of customers. Partner with the best
As an Embedded Engineer, you will develop high performing, scaling and innovative end-to-end applications. You will collaborate extensively with system engineers, product owners, subject matter experts and various product stakeholders to create unique products. You will implement solutions that are aligned with our future and extend shared platforms and solutions
As an Embedded Engineer you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Developing high performing, scaling and innovative end-to-end applications to create exceptional products for our business
- Participating in a group of developers as a member responsible for complex contributions as solution provider
- Involving in bug verification, release testing or beta support.
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have a Bachelor's Degree in a related field and demonstrate good, relevant, professional experience
- Have proficiency with 1-5 years in real-time embedded programming using C/C++ on 16/32 bit microprocessors and/or DSPs.
- Have Proficiency with 1-5 years of FPGA design on any platform like Xilinx Altera.
- Have an Experience with few of the following communication protocols used in an industrial controls or semiconductor environment: EtherCAT, DeviceNet, CANOpen, Profibus/Profinet, TCP/IP, UART.
- Have Concept knowledge of at least one commercial RTOS
- Be aware of debugging and troubleshooting skills using network analysis tools such as WireShark, TCP DUMP, etc.
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times you work in the day
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other. Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.