Skills: Rotating Equipment
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Alberta, Canada
Asset Strategy Specialist-Rotating & Mechanical - Remote & office based
The role supports the Enterprise Reliability Asset Management (ERAM) project by working with multiple sites to help them achieve the most out their assets at an optimal maintenance cost while managing risk.
- Use Reliability Knowledge to build or revise optimal and competitive asset strategies.
- Use data to perform reliability Analyses to identify bad acting assets and improvement opportunities; work with business units to improve asset reliability.
- Leverage digital solutions and strategies input to achieve fully optimized and integrated strategies.
- Evaluate current state of strategies, identify deficiencies and gaps, and develop a roadmap for reliability strategies improvement.
- Utilize software capabilities and cultivate an understanding of best practices from different units& sites to efficiently deploy strategies at scale.
- Develop and revise asset strategies using GE APM as well as mentor and guide business units on ASM best practices and software adoption and utilization and lead by example.
- Drive and influence change using data and reliability analyses.
- Establish value frameworks for evaluating risk and cost reduction of proposed strategies.
- Follow up on recommendations through implantation. Support business planning as needed and report on progress and value generation
- Build Dashboards and tools to support scope deliverables and overall reporting
- Experience with reliability engineering principles such as RCM, RCA, FMEA, RBD, and LCC.
- Very good understanding of asset strategy management system (ASMS) and Asset Performance Management (APM) Integration.
- Ability to collaborate with others, manage diverse relationships and influence other groups.
- Adapt to change and focus on continuous improvement.
Experience and Education:
- 5 Years of reliability/maintenance engineering experience in O&G industry with a solid mechanical & rotating background; preferably a P.Eng. CMRP designation is a bonus.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Proven experience in leading and facilitating Asset Strategy/RCM/PM optimization sessions to gather subject matter expertise and work toward consensus in the development of strategy framework and/or scope of work.
- Knowledge and experience with GE APM Meridium Modules; Strategy Module in particular.
- Experience in KPI & metric building and reporting with good communication Skills.
- Strong analytical skills and basic knowledge of developing query/coding for data analytics, such as GE APM, PowerBI, SQL, DAX, etc.
- Good understanding of the concepts of an asset information register and computerized maintenance management system (CMMS) (SAP Experience).
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today's world of work - it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking for from your next role.