Would you like to work for a forward thinking technology company? Do you enjoy technical challenges? Join our growing team
We are the leader in well construction and production. Our innovative physical and digital solutions improve efficiency, production and maximize reservoir value.Partner with the best
As a Warehouse and Yard Associate, you are to execute standard processes and procedures for warehouse and yard activities which include receiving, storage, yard management, preservation, accuracy and the delivery of inventory/equipment to internal and external customers. In Baker Hughes you will get to work in a multi -racial environment.
As a Warehouse & Yard Associate, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Optimizing work flow, warehouse/yard layout efficiency and collaborate with other departments as required to ensure on time delivery and shipments.
- Being able to achieve and maintain Competency Assessments as required and other warehouse and yard duties/projects as assigned.
- Using a forklift to assist with duties and other tasks in our warehouse and yard.
- Performing data entry into respective systems timely & accurately.
- Complying to HSE & Quality policy for your assigned site. Diligently participate in HSE programs as assigned.
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Have at least 3 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Have effective communication, including writing, speaking and interpersonal communication.
- Be process-oriented and have critical thinking skills.
- Be able to work in a team and independently to deliver results in dynamic and fast-paced environments.
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Day Shift - Monday-Friday 7:00am-3:30pm
- Night Shift - Monday-Thursday 3:00pm-1:30am
- On call every other week 24/7
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!
As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees, customers and the communities in which we operate, this role requires full vaccination for COVID-19 prior to beginning work.About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.