Skills: Design Engineer
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Chonburi, Thailand
Wood is currently recruiting for Control and Instrument Designer .
- Perform control and instrument designing activities required in projects
- Create / generate the control and instrument deliverables such as wiring, modeling, installation schedule / index, Bulk material requisition, MTO and others which may be required
- Utilizing large size database on specific software i.e. Smart Plant Instrumentation, AVEVA Suite, or Access database for all instrument design related
- Write project specifications and other narrative required by project for design related document
- Maintain communication with relevant disciplines including client
- Evaluate all technical requirement in order to support instrument procurement
Skills / Qualifications
- Diploma, majority in Control and Instrumentation, Electronics or related filed
- Min 3 years experiences in relevant control and instrumentation position or graduated control and Instrumentation from technical college is acceptable
- New Graduate are welcome
- Having Agile, Ingenuity, Courage, Shining characteristics for long term development and growth in company
- Be able to join the control and instrumentation team, working along with senior staff. Report direct to hiring manager. Having positive in team working mindset / attitude / contribution. And able to take high workload in stressful conditions
- High willingness in learning new technologies and company work practices
- High technical competency in Control and Instrumentation theories and electronic basis
- Shall have a communication with relevant disciplines including Clients
- Talent in software database, Visual Basic, SQL and microcontroller is an advantage
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world’s most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. At Wood our common purpose is to ‘unlock solutions to the world’s most critical challenges.’ Through the delivery of our Consulting, Project and Operations solutions across energy and the built environment we deliver exceptional returns for our clients, our people, our investors and the communities where we live and work. Visit us at www.woodplc.com and follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn.