Manager of Finance Development Program (Remote)Are you an experienced Finance Leader looking for a new opportunity?Do you want to accelerate your career?Be part of a successful team
Our Global Finance Services Team provides support for the business for technical accounting compliance, financial and operational internal controls, process simplification, and operational excellence to deliver accurate actual financial reporting and analysis.Partner with the best
Responsible for management of the Aspire and Cultivate Finance Development Programs. Duties include program management, recruiting new hires, off program placement, coordination with product companies and corporate, development of training programs and instructional classes, internships, cost center and profit center management and special projects.
As Senior Finance Manager, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Overall management of the Finance Development Programs: Aspire and Cultivate employees
- Assisting with the development and oversight of training and development programs for the whole of Baker Hughes
- Assisting with the finance transformation initiative
- Recruiting / Hiring of incoming Aspire employees and interns
- Identifying Cultivate candidates
- Implementing development programs and classes
- Off program job placement
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have Strong oral and written communication skills. Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Have a Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college. Minimum of 5 additional years of experience in Functional Management.
- Have the ability to lead programs / projects. Ability to document, plan, market, and execute programs.
- Have established project management skills
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!
As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees, customers and the communities in which we operate, this role requires full vaccination for COVID-19 prior to beginning work.About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.