Company: NES Fircroft
Experience: 20 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Hot Springs, Arkansas, United States
Supports and enhances 2D/3D seismic and wellbore acquisition programs across company. Will interface with the operating groups, other technical specialists, and vendors to provide 2D/3D seismic and borehole seismic survey acquisition solutions which safely meet organizational goals and commitments. May serve as a Formation Evaluation Specialist.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
In addition to the Level 1 and 2 tasks and responsibilities, a Level 3:
• Experienced with post-stack and pre-stack seismic inversion / AVO
• Experience in seismic attribute analysis to define structural and depositional environment/facies
• Strong experience with carbonates
• Application of geophysics to unconventional plays experience.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
• Bachelor's or Advanced degree in Geotechnical or Geophysical required
• 20+ years' of industry experience
• Geology & Geophysical interpretation skills
• Advance Petrophysical analysis skills in Siliciclastic settings
• Competency in computing applications (Geology & Petrel)
• Strong knowledge of the Petroleum Geology of the local area at a basic minimum
• Geoscience computing skills
• Good team player, ability to work effectively in and with diverse work groups
• Strong mentoring and coaching skills
• Experience in interpreting gravity and magnetic data.
• Sound knowledge in seismic processing and seismic acquisition operations.
• Strong structural geology background with experience in all tectonic systems, in all geologic environments and all reservoir types.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.