Petroplan is seeking to hire Senior Internal Auditor for one of it's clients. Job Purpose:
The Senior Investigator will lead, participate in, conduct independently, review and/or oversee investigations and related work, including the gathering and analysis of evidence from diverse sources/systems, in a complex operating environment. The purpose of the investigations is to determine compliance with or non-compliance with the company Regulations, Policies and Procedures. Job Requirements:
- Has a minimum of 5 years investigation experience, including 2 years Oil and Gas industry experience.
- Strong English language and excellent writing skills. This includes the ability to prepare professional investigation reports with recommendations.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral communication and interviewing skills, including the ability to interact with all levels of staff / management and suppliers.
- Strong analytical and research skills including ingenuity, persistence, being innovative, taking initiatives and an eye for detail.
- Must be honest and ethical. This includes displaying integrity, confidentiality and good judgment.
- Management skills in resolving audit / investigation related issues tactfully.
- Good organizational skills including the ability to work independently and to handle several assignments simultaneously.
- Knowledge and use of appropriate software packages and relevant information systems.
- Obtaining relevant evidence and information including the ability to file this in a logical and easily understood filing system Education.
- University degree in appropriate discipline.
- It is preferred that the candidate has an "investigation certification" i.e. Association of Certified Fraud Examiners.
- Valid membership of a relevant professional body (e.g. Institute of Internal Auditors, Association of Certified Fraud Examiners etc.) is desirable.
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today's world of work - it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking for from your next role.