Petroplan is seeking to hire Senior Internal Auditor for one of it's clients. Job Purpose:
Lead or participate in the individual audit assignments / investigation assignments / special reviews planning, execution, reporting, and follow ups of audit recommendations as per the approved audit plan, as assigned. The purpose of the assignments is to provide objective and independent assurance on the effectiveness of governance, risk management and control processes (including, where appropriate, the outcome of investigations) in the company. Job Requirements:
- Has a minimum of 5 years of internal auditing experience.
- Experience (minimum 2 years) in the oil and gas industry is preferred.
- Experience in Internal Auditing, International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and International Tax.
- Knowledge or expertise in data analysis and visualization tools such as Power BI, Tableau etc.
- Leadership skills to drive change.
- Flexible approach and be team focused.
- Experience in energy commodities markets and LNG trading would be an added advantage.
- Strong English language and excellent writing skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and oral communication skills.
- Analytical skills and good judgment.
- Ability to interact with all levels of management and employees.
- Management skills in resolving audit / investigation related issues tactfully.
- Innovation and initiative.
- Ability to handle several assignments simultaneously.
- Excellent interviewing skills Education.
- Bachelor's degree in Corporate Finance, Accounting, Economics, or equivalent is required.
- Valid membership of a relevant professional body (e.g. Institute of Internal Auditors, Association of Certified Fraud Examiners etc.) is desirable.
- Accounting or Auditing certification is beneficial.
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today's world of work - it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking for from your next role.