Skills: IT - Software Development
Experience: 7 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Houston, Texas, United States
- Under broad direction, often working independently and providing leadership for others.
- Responsibilities include development/acquisition, maintenance, and/or support of various applications running in the Microsoft Power Platform .
- Participates in and providing technical leadership for analysis leading to requirements/specifications, estimates, and system designs.
- Performs and oversees technical architecture, design, programming, quality assurance reviews, documentation, system deployment, training, and project setup/support, often involves performing project setups, analyses, designs, etc., for/with customers.
- Selection, acquisition, installation and configuration of applications licensed from third parties, and interaction with vendors as required.
- Researches and makes recommendations on the Microsoft Power Platform technology direction.
- Guides the Power Platform Citizen Development strategy and substantiate the business value for development
- Supports the activation of the Power Platform governance model and grow best practices to scale and operate the platform across people, process & technology
- Supervises others; allocates and monitors work, coordinates similar activities within a functional area. Interprets and applies directions originating at a higher level.
- Job role contributes directly to value creation.
- Completion of an undergraduate degree in CS, MIS, BA or Engineering and 7 years of related experience or through 11 years of software development experience years of experience in Systems Development and/or Applications Support which includes experience in Analysis, Design, Programming, Product Selection, Support and/or Maintenance.
- Broad knowledge of the applications and work processes in Microsoft Power Platform technology and is capable of providing leadership, addressing complex tasks, and safeguarding timely project completion and client satisfaction.
- Over 5 years of Microsoft Power Platform hands-on development experience using Power Apps, Power Automate, Power BI and Power Virtual Agents.
- Certifications in Microsoft Power Platform - Developer Associate (required) and Solution Architect (preferred).
- Ability to provide direction for DevOps processes and tools related to Microsoft Power Platform.
- Extensive application integration architecture experience and ability to provide best-practice guidance for application design and development using modern security standards.
Candidates having qualifications that exceed the minimum job requirements will receive consideration for higher level roles given (1), their experience, (2) additional job requirements, and/or (3) business needs. Depending on education, experience, and skill level, a variety of job opportunities might be available including Senior Applications Analyst/Developer and Lead Applications Analyst/Developer roles.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
3000 N. Sam Houston Parkway E., Houston, Texas, 77032, United States
Requisition Number: 116414
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Support Services
Product Service Line: Information Technology
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
Founded in 1919, Halliburton is one of the world’s leading providers of products and services to the upstream energy industry.
Halliburton is proud to be a services company, and our customers and investors appreciate our business model. Our strong competitive position not only comes from our geographic footprint and wide range of products and services, but also, more importantly, from the quality of our work and the dedication of our employees.
With approximately 55,000 employees, representing 140 nationalities in more than 80 countries, Halliburton touches much of the oil and gas that fuel our society.
Halliburton comprises 14 product service lines (PSLs). The PSLs operate in two divisions: Drilling and Evaluation, and Completion and Production.
Our Consulting and Project Management PSL works across both divisions and is the spearhead of our integrated-services strategy. Its financial results are included in the Drilling and Evaluation Division. PSLs are primarily responsible and accountable for strategy, technology development, process development, people development and capital allocation.
Integrity: Ethics and integrity are the foundation of our brand and the guiding principles for all we do.
Safety: Priority number one. We are focused on our own personal safety, as well as on the safety of others.
Collaboration: We work together with customers, and understand that everyone has a role in providing the best solution.
Competition: We compete to win, knowing that competition makes everyone stronger.
Creativity: We are resourceful. We are innovative, and strive to apply the right technology and solution every time.
Reliability: We deliver what we promise. We believe the quality of our service defines who we are.
Respect: We are honest with ourselves and with each other. We value our diverse skills and talents, and know we are stronger together as one family.
These values are our corporate DNA, the foundation for how we relate to each other and to every individual and entity with whom we interact. These are the principles that every Halliburton employee is expected to use, live by, and demonstrate on a daily basis.
Own Your Career
Our people are essential to our ability to innovate, achieve, grow, and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. We invest in our employees through leadership and competency development, competitive compensation plans, health benefits, work-life programs, and reward and incentive plans.
Opportunities for career development – and the tools you need to take advantage of them – are abundant. Combine those opportunities with your drive and capabilities, and your career path can go in nearly any direction you choose.