Skills: IT - SAP / ERP, Engineering Manager
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Overview / Responsibilities
Wood is currently recruiting Systems Engineer to join our team in Chennai. This role will extensively interface with multi-location project execution teams as well as Project Systems personnel across the world. The selected candidates will be expected to work in a multidiscipline, multicultural team environment where the overall success of the project is paramount.
- Be fully proficient in the configuration and management of AVEVA Engineering including Dabacon database administration
- Have the ability to automate tasks via PML
- Have extensive knowledge and understanding of Engineering discipline data ownership
- Experience of mapping Client data and document requirements to AVEVA Engineering instances
- Have an in depth understanding of FEED & Detailed Design deliverables, their execution methodology and their interdependencies with one another
- Have a reasonable understanding of other Engineering Design Systems such as S3D, SPP&ID and AVEVA Diagrams
- Possess effective written and verbal communication skills
- Previous experience of AVEVA Integration Services an advantage
- Previous experience of AVEVA Net an advantage
Skills / Qualifications
Skills & Experience
- Bachelor of Engineering or technical equivalent.
- Minimum 5 yrs of Experiance must
- Establish new AVEVA Engineering instances for List, Index and Datasheet production
- Liaise with project and Client teams to determine set-up requirements and effectively translate into production environments
- Actively participate in the continued development of the application and its integration with other Engineering Design Systems
- Promote the value and use of AVEVA Engineering within their business line
- Provide user training and Project frontline support
- Prepare documentation pertaining to deployed AVEVA Engineering instances
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world’s most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. At Wood our common purpose is to ‘unlock solutions to the world’s most critical challenges.’ Through the delivery of our Consulting, Project and Operations solutions across energy and the built environment we deliver exceptional returns for our clients, our people, our investors and the communities where we live and work. Visit us at www.woodplc.com and follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn.