The Resources Assistant is responsible for providing administrative support to Resources Coordinators (Asset, M&S and/or Product Coordinators), enabling them to focus on planning tasks. The position identifies possible future resource needs based on upcoming jobs reflected on the business systems and communicates these to the Resources Coordinator. Roles and Responsibilities:
Qualifications and Experience:
- Track job start/end dates in planning system of record (iDistrict, JMP, FDP) to coordinate scheduling and mobilization of to/from and between rigs and service delivery locations.
- Support data entry to business systems in use by Resources Coordinator and initiate relevant notifications to all involved parties.
- Liaise with Coordinators and other functions to facilitate the equipment movements and monitor lead time.
- Perform administrative tasks related to import/export and inter location shipments, including physical and system-based(OneClick, iBaserequests, TMS, LCT) actions. Perform administrative tasks related to entering M&S requests into the appropriate business systems.
- Maintain permits for equipment, transportation of dangerous goods paperwork, and insurance paperwork.
- Complete fixed asset disposal paperwork or fixed asset acquisition paperwork and review monthly asset movements reports.
- Support Asset Coordinator in the completion of fixed asset reconciliation tasks.
- Assist TLM in equipment receptions and on-boarding, including mechanical lifting duties for shipping.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- 2 years' experience in Supply Chain or Logistics.
- Strong computer skills.
- Good verbal communication skills.
- Candidates must be able to legally work and reside in the US, without sponsorship.
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.
Schlumberger is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor- priority referral Protected Veterans requested.