The Field Logistics Operator is responsible for the physical activities related to the execution of local logistics operations. The position plans and allocates internal or third-party resources to execute the shipment, optimizes equipment utilization, selects the most cost-effective routings, complies with the selection of preferred contracted carriers or internal fleet, and secures delivery as per the established service level. Roles and Responsibilities:
Qualifications and Experience:
- Be responsible for physical execution of the logistics operation.
- Adhere to Quality and Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) standards.
- Expect varying work environments depending on location, and be prepared to safely perform the physical duties in extreme climates as the activities usually take place in the yard or in remote locations.
- Plan and Tender Shipment
- Monitor Freight and Manage outbound deliveries
- Prepare equipment load plans per planning standard operating procedures to maximize rental and call-out equipment utilization
- Monitor shipment execution and manage deviations
- Plan effective truck routings, leverage consolidation, and maximize backload opportunities to drive down costs
- High school diploma or GED required.
- 2 years' experience in Supply Chain or Logistics.
- Strong computer skills.
- Good verbal communication skills.
- Candidates must be able to legally work and reside in the US, without sponsorship.
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.
Schlumberger is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor- priority referral Protected Veterans requested.