Skills: Accounting, Secretarial or Administrative
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Lima, Peru
Wood requiere incorporar a un Practicante Profesional Administrativo, para que se incorpore al equipo de Medio Ambiente. El profesional debera desempenar funciones relacionadas con:
- Apoyo en monitoreo y seguimiento de rh y facturas emitidas por proyectos
- Soporte en comunicaciones con proveedores y personal externo
- Emision de Requerimientos y control de materiales
- Manejo de programas office como Excel, Word y PP a fin gestionar cuadro de gastos, valorizaciones, contratos, etc; documentos requeridos para gestiones de habilitacion y manejo administrativo
Skills / Qualifications
- Profesional egresado de las carreras de administracion, ingenieria industrial o afines
- Dominio de office
- Nivel intermedio o superior de ingles
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world’s most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. At Wood our common purpose is to ‘unlock solutions to the world’s most critical challenges.’ Through the delivery of our Consulting, Project and Operations solutions across energy and the built environment we deliver exceptional returns for our clients, our people, our investors and the communities where we live and work. Visit us at www.woodplc.com and follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn.