Skills: Contracts Administration, Legal, Contracts Engineer
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: Masters Degree
Location: Saudi Arabia
Aramco energizes the world economy.
Aramco occupies a unique position in the global energy industry. We are the world's largest producer of hydrocarbons (oil and gas), with the lowest upstream carbon intensity of any major producer.
With our significant investment in technology and infrastructure, we strive to maximize the value of the energy we produce for the world along with a commitment to enhance Aramco's value to society.
Headquartered in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and with offices around the world, we combine market discipline with a generations' spanning view of the future, born of our nine decades experience as responsible stewards of the Kingdom's vast hydrocarbon resources. This responsibility has driven us to deliver significant societal and economic benefits to not just the Kingdom, but also to a vast number of communities, economies, and countries that rely on the vital and reliable energy that we supply.
We are one of the most profitable companies in the world, as well as amongst the top five global companies by market capitalization.
We are seeking a Contracts Advisor to join Saudi Aramco's Marine Department.
The Marine Department is a vital part of Saudi Aramco's Industrial Services. The department has a reliable fleet of vessels to provide an assortment of Marine Services, to support the exploration, production, and transportation of oil, in and around Saudi Aramco's offshore concession areas.
The Contracts Advisor's primary role is to serve as the contracts proponent representative, in the development and administration of contracts in the Marine Department.
You will be required to perform the following:
- Directs and participates in the development of engineering and financial studies that establish feasibilities for contract services, and evaluation of alternatives that may be technical, financial and/or procedural/administrative.
- Coordinates and/or participates in the development of a professional level of analyses of Company risk or exposure.
- Coordinates and/or participates in the development of a professional level of analysis and technical qualification of bidders.
- Coordinates and/or participates in the development of scopes of work for various contract services.
- Coordinates or participates in the verification of contractor costs and the preparation of cost escalation or de-escalation amendments.
- Process contract actions including new/rebid of existing contracts, contracts' amendments & extensions.
- Coordinates or Participate in negotiation meetings with vendors.
- Develops professional-level presentations to Executive Management, and makes presentations or participates in the presentations to the Services Review Committee.
- Provides complex technical advice and support to contract proponents from the conception of contract service requirements, through the execution of a contract to the termination of the contract or service requirements.
- Assist proponent in Contract administration Compliance
As minimum qualifications, you will be required to hold a Bachelor's degree in Business or Engineering, from a recognized and approved institution.
You are also required to have completed three (3) years of experience in accounting and contracting, and three (3) years of experience in the Oil & Gas Industry.
The candidate must be fluent in written and oral English and shall have wide knowledge in computer applications and procurement system.
Our high-performing employees are drawn by the challenging and rewarding professional, technical and industrial opportunities we offer, and are remunerated accordingly.
At Aramco, our people work on truly world-scale projects, supported by investment in capital and technology that is second to none. And because, as a global energy company, we are faced with addressing some of the world's biggest technical, logistical and environmental challenges, we invest heavily in talent development.
We have a proud history of educating and training our workforce over many decades. Employees at all levels are encouraged to improve their sector-specific knowledge and competencies through our workforce development programs - one of the largest in the world.