Skills: Accounting, Asset Management, Financial Audit
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Masters Degree
Location: Saudi Arabia
Aramco energizes the world economy.
Aramco occupies a unique position in the global energy industry. We are the world's largest producer of hydrocarbons (oil and gas), with the lowest upstream carbon intensity of any major producer.
With our significant investment in technology and infrastructure, we strive to maximize the value of the energy we produce for the world along with a commitment to enhance Aramco's value to society.
Headquartered in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and with offices around the world, we combine market discipline with a generations' spanning view of the future, born of our nine decades experience as responsible stewards of the Kingdom's vast hydrocarbon resources. This responsibility has driven us to deliver significant societal and economic benefits to not just the Kingdom, but also to a vast number of communities, economies, and countries that rely on the vital and reliable energy that we supply.
We are one of the most profitable companies in the world, as well as amongst the top five global companies by market capitalization.
We are seeking a Forensic Auditor who will be assigned to the Special Audits Division within our Internal Auditing organization. You will be based in our corporate headquarters in Dhahran, Saudi Arabia.
The Special Audits Division conducts highly sensitive investigations into issues involving fraud, conflicts of interest, waste, and abuse to provide members of the management and the Board of Directors with reports, analyses, recommendations, and information concerning the activities reviewed. The Special Audits Division helps address fraud risk management across the Company with programs of awareness, policy and risk consulting, and proactive risk mitigation measures.
Under the direction of the Special Audits Manager, you will conduct confidential investigations involving misconduct by employees and contractors, while seeking to identify and develop relevant facts. You will often direct the work of other investigation team members, leads by example, communicates results to corporate executives, and mentors less experienced colleagues. Investigations are corporate wide, complex, and sensitive cases involving, at times, high-ranking employees.
You will be required to perform the following:
- Lead or support time-sensitive investigations.
- Become familiar with and utilize data mining and analytical techniques to both identify potential fraud and gather corroborating evidence to support investigations.
- Become familiar with and utilize Enterprise Risk Management tools (i.e., SAP) to obtain data in support of investigations.
- Provide fraud awareness presentations throughout the Company to varying job specialties and levels of management.
- Liaise and coordinate with other fraud-related stakeholder departments including Corporate Security, Law, Personnel and Labor Relations.
- Draft timely investigative reports and orally communicate results.
- Provide on-the-job training and mentoring to less experienced staff.
- Work independently yet effectively within a team of experienced professionals.
As a successful candidate, you will hold a bachelor's and/or master's degree in accounting, finance, human resources, law, criminology, compliance, computer science, or a related field.
- You will have a minimum of ten years of experience in forensic accounting, fraud investigation, auditing, law enforcement, compliance, or a related field where you utilized and developed expert interviewing and investigative techniques.
- You will have at least one professional certification, such as the Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE), Professional Certified Investigator (PCI), Certified Compliance & Ethics Professional (CCEP), Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), and Certified Public Accountant (CPA).
- You must demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills in English with solid presentation and interpersonal skills.
- You should also have the following specialized experience:
- Quickly evaluating allegations of fraud, abuse and conflicts of interest and determine the violation of the law, regulations, or Company policy.
- Utilizing effective and modern investigative techniques to quickly unravel, explain, and report complicated fraud and conflicts of interest schemes.
- Carefully analyzing facts and evidence to timely form sound and evidence-based conclusions concerning violations of the law, regulations, or Company policy.
Our high-performing employees are drawn by the challenging and rewarding professional, technical and industrial opportunities we offer, and are remunerated accordingly.
At Aramco, our people work on truly world-scale projects, supported by investment in capital and technology that is second to none. And because, as a global energy company, we are faced with addressing some of the world's biggest technical, logistical and environmental challenges, we invest heavily in talent development.
We have a proud history of educating and training our workforce over many decades. Employees at all levels are encouraged to improve their sector-specific knowledge and competencies through our workforce development programs - one of the largest in the world.