Are you passionate about providing complex technical solutions?Are you a graduate looking to start your career in a dynamic work-field?Join our innovating Process & Pipeline Services team
Baker Hughes Process & Pipeline Services (PPS) supports the full lifecycle of customers' asset from pre-commissioning to decommissioning. We help to reduce future corrosion, improve efficiency and maximize throughput. Our engineered solutions for pre-commissioning, commissioning, and maintenance shutdowns include specialized services for the oil and gas, power generation, metals and mining, and other process industries.Partner with the best
You will Participate in Phase 1 of the LEAD Field Engineer Development Program, learning how to run the tool(s) and/or services under supervision of more experienced field engineers/specialists, progressing to doing so independently. You will carry out all required responsibilities safely, as described in the company's documentation, and conduct all assigned business activities in accordance to Baker Hughes' policies.
As a Field Engineer - Process & Pipeline Services (PPS), you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Developing and broadening your technical and non-technical skills through the Baker Hughes Engineer Development Program
- Assisting with the preparation of procedures, quality plans, safety plans, and perform engineering as required
- Preparing and executing project function tests at the PPS CEA equipment HUB at Son, Netherlands
- Assisting field operations with equipment problems, new equipment requirements, and modifications
- Conducting all business activities in accordance with Baker Hughes HSE policies, Legal Compliance requirements and Baker Hughes Core Values, adopting a strong safety culture
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have a University degree (or equivalent) in a relevant Engineering subject
- Have full professional proficiency in English and a second European language
- Be able to travel, time away from home is a requirement with work offshore/ possible international travel as required. Up to 50% of time spent working away from base location
- Have hands-on mentality
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- This role is working with our customer on-site. You will have the flexibility to work in line with clients working patterns.
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.