Skills: Project Engineer
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Are you passionate about providing complex technical solutions?
Would you relish being at the center of cutting-edge energy projects?
Join our team
Our Turbomachinery & Process Solutions team provides industry-leading products and services that optimize the extraction, production and processing of energy. We help a diverse range of customers across the value chain to reduce operating costs and improve productivity. Our field services team support the on-site installation, maintenance and planning of our industry-leading products for our global customers.
Partner with the best
Reporting to Operation leader, The Senior Service Manager Leader will be responsible for all LATAM sites execution covering CS, TX & Upgrade outages, he is accountable for outage preparation, planning, leading flawless executions and close out planned / emergent outages.
As an Senior Service Manager you will responsible for:
- Assuring outage duration on time delivery, customer issue resolutions, & delivering highest customer satisfaction & best in class services.
- Maintain good relationship with customer by having regular site visits, periodic meetings discussing outage preparation and post outage review with customer.
- Managing & driving outage events executions (Planned/Emergent/Upgrade) including SoW, outage preparation, organization from start to finish, supervision, outage planning schedule, outage duration & optimizations, outage cost & productivities , resources selection (FSE, craft labor, contractors, suppliers), tooling, logistics, mobilization planning, JCE reviews , manage on job cost tracking , outage reconciliations, pre/post outage meetings with customer, and events close out, implementing lesson learned & FMEA.
- Ensuring proper execution documentation is prepared, used, reviewed, stored and delivered including SQCPs, Field Procedures, Quality Procedures, HSE, FME and Customer Outage Reports.
- Working with web systems applications such as P6,FAP, Oracle Field Services, Field Services Portal, for proper allocation, preparation & planning.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have bachelor's degree in an engineering or High school diploma and equivalent of 5 years in Oil & Gas field industrial experiences.
- Experience of managing complex outages gas / steam turbine & compressor, generator, & auxiliary system outage planning and execution
- Previous experience as Outage or Shutdown or Site Manager, FSE, in O&G Industry with at least 5 years of experience.
- Willingness and ability to travel.
- Fluent in English language
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
At Baker Hughes, we are transforming the future of energy. With operations in over 120 countries, we develop and deploy industry-leading technologies and services to take energy forward. For more than a century, our inventions have revolutionized energy. Today, we bring our expertise to make oil and gas safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values ideas and new ways of thinking? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will challenge and inspire you!
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.