Skills: Customer Service, Operations Management
Experience: 4 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Florence, Tuscany, Italy
Roles and Responsibilities
- Support of installed base including activities such as customer issue resolution, fleet issues, service bulletin implementation, Monitoring & Diagnostics, fleet configuration, root cause analysis, site support.
- Develops new solutions under guidance and/or in a team setting or based upon precedents in the organizations.
- Works together with business leadership . Specifies needs, communicates about project approach and presents outcomes of job done.
- Works on cross functional teams, sometimes like a smart facilitator, sometimes like the expert of a specific task.
- Actively works with our sales department in order to identify customers real needs and identify best fit solutions.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with at least 4 years of experience in Engineering/Technology). Minimum of 3 additional years of experience in Fleet Management.
- Good knowledge of Centrifugal Compressors and Auxiliary Systems from a design and/or services perspective.
- Strong oral and written communication skills. Strong interpersonal and leadership skills. Ability to influence others and lead small teams. Lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact. Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously. Effective problem identification and solution skills. Proven analytical and organizational ability.
- Availability to support emergencies sometimes out of the normal working hours.
- Availability to travel to customer sites for meetings/troubleshooting activities.
- Self-starter attitude.
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.