Skills: Hydraulic & Pneumatic, Mechanical Technician
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Corpus Christi, Texas, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
Sparrows Group are looking for a Hydraulic Technician to join the team on a permanent basis in Corpus Christi, Texas.
The primary purpose of the Hydraulic Technician is to report and work under the supervision of the Hydraulic Workshop Foreman on all shop or inhouse hydraulic components ex. Cylinders, pumps, motor, and gearbox repairs.
• General refurbishment/repair of all hydraulic components and complete disassembly/test reports.
• Inspection of disassembled components to determine suitability for use in line with manufacturers drawings/tolerances.
• Rebuilt and assist in testing of refurbished units as required.
• Cleaning and preparation of components prior to rebuild.
• Be available and flexible in assisting in other workshop activities as workloads dictate.
• Be responsible for the clean and safe area of work and surrounding workshop.
• Understand and comply with all Safety and Environmental requirements.
• Perform all other duties as required by Supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
Qualifications & Experience:
• High School Diploma or Equivalent.
• Previous relevant experience.
• Troubleshoot hydraulic systems.
• Ability to read and interpret schematics.
• Rebuild open and closed looped piston pumps, vane and gear pumps.
• Good communication and organizational skills.
• Good team skills.
• Ability to work on own initiative or as part of the team.
• Computer literate/knowledge of Microsoft Office and Microsoft Excel software.
• Rebuild all types of cylinders.
• Must have own hand tools.