Skills: Engineering Manager, Field Service Tech
Experience: 4 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Nizhnevartovsk, Khanty-Mansi Autonomous Okrug, Russia
Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide technical direction and guidance to craft labor in support of a power equipment outage
- Communicates across direct organization. Presents to senior leaders (EB and SEB) in specific technical space and on cross functional teams on how technologies interconnect and contribute to overall strategy.
- Handles latitude in project techniques. Project process requires choosing right approaches. Employees should have technical know-how.
- Handles diverse clients in a region. Follows frameworks to get through the processes. There is room for negotiating and client specific conditions.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with at least 4 years of experience in Services). Minimum of 3 additional years of experience in Field Service and Technical Advising.
- Strong oral and written communication skills. Strong interpersonal and leadership skills. Ability to influence others and lead small teams. Lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact. Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously. Effective problem identification and solution skills. Proven analytical and organizational ability.
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.