Field Specialist wellbore ConstructionAre you a Field Service Engineer looking for an interesting and inspiring opportunity?Do you enjoy being part of a successful team?Join our growing team
Baker Hughes is the world's first and only full stream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions.Partner with the best
As the Field Specialist wellbore Construction you will supervise and be accountable for the execution of the operational site activity and for compliance with policies, procedures and safety standards.
You will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Running multiple medium to high risk applications in the Wellbore Construction Product Group
- Providing water and chemical treatment services including; safe chemical handling, sampling, testing, reporting, and troubleshooting
- Collaborating with internal Technical Experts provide support to customers, maintain all KPI's and fulfill customer requirements
- Following and recording customer and internal HSE policies and procedures to ensure a safe and compliant environment
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have a minimum 3 to 5 years of experience working with Liner Hanger
- Have a Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college
- Be able to show a good working knowledge of Microsoft office
- Be a team player with the ability to work independently
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills and an ability to build trusting relationships with customers
- Be fluent in oral and written English
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone.
This role is working with our customer on-site in locations.Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.