Skills: Hydraulic & Pneumatic, Electrical Technician, Mechanical Technician
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Corpus Christi, Texas, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
Sparrows Group are looking for an Industrial Technician to join the team on a permanent basis in Corpus Christi, Texas.
The primary purpose of the role is to perform maintenance, repairs and overhauls in the shop and field as required.
• Overhaul of winches, valves, and hydraulic components.
• Assist in testing and troubleshooting winches, cylinders as well as other components.
• Assist in refurbishment projects.
• Operate material handling equipment (i.e., forklifts, overhead cranes, etc.)
• Assist in ensuring company equipment is properly utilized and maintained.
• Understand and comply with all Safety and Environmental requirements.
• Perform all other duties as required by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
Qualifications & Experience:
• High School diploma or equivalent.
• Working knowledge of diesel, hydraulic, and/or electrical.
• Mechanical, hydraulic, and diesel experience a plus.
• Basic electrical a plus.
• Repair skills.
• Familiar with proper rigging procedures.
• Familiar with operating equipment such as forklifts, jib cranes and overheads.
• Communication skill both oral and written.
• Computer literate/knowledge of Microsoft Office and Microsoft Excel software.