Do you enjoy being part of a successful team? Do you like working in collaborative teams and solving technical problems? Join our Team!
At Baker Hughes our purpose is clear. We take energy forward, making it safer, cleaner and more efficient for people and the planet. Our team partners with the business to effectively enable and sustain change to improve our performance.Partner with the best
As an Electronic Technician you will troubleshoot, test, assemble, disassemble and perform the visual inspection of electro-mechanical assemblies.
As a Electronic Technician, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion To be successful in this role you will:
- Reviewing procedures for assembly, disassembly and test verification accuracy.
- Configuring test stations and systems.
- Analyzing and interpreting data from environmental tests and troubleshooting equipment problems.
- Assisting in the set-up of experiments and the recordings of experimental data in collaboration with Engineering and Reliability groups.
- Testing and evaluating the performance, and if required, repairing general purpose test equipment.
- Providing coaching to other technicians in areas of proven competence.
- Providing leadership to technicians in a work group/team.
- Inspecting and dispositioning of parts and equipment.
- Ensuring Compliance with HS&E policies and procedures.
Work in a way that works for you
- Have Technical Diploma, Associates degree in Electrical or Mechanical field
- Have 3+ years maintenance related experience in electro-mechanical function or minimum 3 years relevant industrial experience (airline, military, oilfield, automotive, electronic).
- Have the ability to read and interpret blueprints, wiring diagrams, assembly prints, parts lists and follow formal procedures and maintenance practices
- Possess advanced skills in soldering and assembling of electro-mechanical devices
- Have proficiency in the use of multimeters, megohmmeters, hi-pot testers and other basic instruments
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.About Us
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.