Weatherford is the leading wellbore and production solutions company. Operating in more than 80 countries, the Company answers the challenges of the energy industry with its global talent network of approximately 20,000 team members and 600 locations, which include service, research and development, training, and manufacturing facilities. Visit weatherford.com for more information or connect on LinkedIn , Facebook , Twitter , Instagram , or YouTube .
We're looking to the future with a clear vision and a strong mission.
Our goal is to address the headwinds facing the industry, revolutionize the oilfield with digital technology, integrated solutions, and world-class talent.
We accept every challenge for the benefit of our Company, our industry, and the world. Our technology leadership delivers solutions that rise to every occasion, supply the best outcomes in each operation, and give power to all customers.
Weatherford offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits program and opportunities for on-going training and career development. VEVRAA Federal Contractor - Priority Referral Requested.
Weatherford is an Equal Opportunity Employer Females/ Minorities/ Veterans/Disabled and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Responsibilities
Has responsibility for operating equipment and/or machinery. Duties may involve some technical elements but primarily focused on running equipment/machinery /systems. Role is hands-on and directly manipulates the equipment, machinery or system; requiring precise instrumentation/operation. Acts at field operations as an effective member of a field crew, supporting the delivery under supervision of a Field Engineer or Field Specialist.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Prepare accurate tickets, job reports, time sheets, and other administrative forms as required.
- Assist in job safety analysis, job coordination and job installation with WFT supervisor and customer on location.
- Verify all necessary equipment and supplies are on location and in proper working condition.
- Perform all duties of a SES Service Technician II.
- Learn the operation and routine maintenance requirements of all solid expandable services equipment.
- Learn the maintenance procedures as they relate to solid expandable service equipment.
- Independently operate and perform basic troubleshooting and minor repair of solid expandable service equipment.
- Assist in pre-job safety meeting.
- Available on a 24 hour basis to respond to customer needs.
- Know and understand Weatherford Quality Policy and comply with all requirements of the Quality Systems Manual, Operating and Technical Procedures and Workplace Instructions.
- Must understand and comply with all safety rules and company policies of Weatherford.
- Work assignments carried out to the highest quality level.
- Perform various other duties and activities as assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
- Minimum 4-5+ years related experience High School diploma, skilled labour certificate or equivalent.
- Strong operational and maintenance knowledge of equipment Valid Commercial Driver's License or the ability to obtain one.
- Valid Hazardous Materials endorsement or the ability to obtain one. Valid Tanker endorsement or the ability to obtain one.
- Comply with region specific driving regulations and Health Requirements. (US Region: DOT) Work flexible schedule, including long and/or irregular hours.
- Must have a telephone and the ability to be on 24 hour call.